Wednesday, April 27, 2011

In The Beginning....

Kind of blurry, but here we are!
...God created our special little family.  Michael and I have been married for 5 years, which is a long time only in dog years.  We met on the internet before it was cool, and have loved each other from almost the first instant.  Together we have created a life, a business, an extended family, and our best accomplishment, our 4 year old son Tre.  Tre is...Tre is everything.  He is our life, our love, and sometimes even the glue that holds us together.

For now, this blog is my way of keeping my best and closest friends in the know, and my way of working through the roller coaster of our life.  I will tell our story to the best of my ability, but it's not going to be easy.  Please bear with me.  I may write really LONG posts, I may abandon a post mid thought, or I may just copy and paste an email that I sent to our friends and family at the time, with an "inside look" at the end.  And if I'm lucky, (or maybe if HE is lucky), I'll get Michael to post some thoughts about our journey.


My goal for this blog is to eventually be a tool and beacon for other LVAD families, who are just starting their LVAD journey.  Even if I help only ONE person, I know that all my blood, sweat, and tears will be worth it.

So here we go friends...Welcome to our LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment